Well, it's been a bit since I've let you all peek in at my life, so I guess I should bring you up to date.
School is busy. Have I mentioned that before?! There are constantly things happening, and it's super hard to stay on top of everything. Despite that, I am still enjoying myself. Clinical continues to throw learning curves every week, and I am just hoping that I am taking them in stride and not making a fool out of myself all the time:) This past week we were assigned new patients, and I had the wonderful experience of having one patient who loved playing with her stuffed platypus - she kept me smiling:)
Lately I've been spending more time at my two friends' house. Jess and her roommate graciously let me come over and hang out ("try to study time") and use their internet! My "free" internet at my apartment has suddenly disappeared, so now I can no longer check email, update my blog, or do my online course whenever I want. I could go to BU and use the internet there I guess, but going to Jess's house is much more pleasureable:) I enjoy it a lot and have been going over almost every evening!
This weekend I must bake. Please leave a comment if you have never heard of or had Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. I'm doing a poll. Literally. I have talked to so many people this week (including my roommate, Jess, her roommate, and other people in my class) and they have all never ever heard of those muffins. If you've never heard of them...you're missing out! They are absolutely scrumptious!
Well, I guess I should get on with homework. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend!
5 comments:
Never had 'em! Save me some? I'll be there next weekend. Yippee!
I have heard of those muffins! They are the best and so so moist.
I actually bake those muffins, and hands down, they are my favourite muffin. I also make my own pumpkin pie filling from scratch ( a bit of a process) that I use for my muffins. I guess I better go and get myself a pumpkin!
Happy baking Lori!
I make them too! Actually, I've made banana pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Awesomeness contained within a muffin.
Never tried them. They sound delicious. Thanks for the comment on my blog.. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment