Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Time Flies!

Okay, so I know it's been quite a while since I posted. What can I say? School is busy...sometimes:) I guess I've just been lazy and putting off trying to think of what to tell you.

1. On the school front, things are going well. I'm actually finding this semester fairly easy, especially compared to last year. People keep on saying how stressful and tough year 2 is, but right now I'm not really experiencing those things...and I'm okay with that! I still am enjoying school, and we are doing exciting things now...like needles!!!! I gave my first needle this past week, and it went really well! There's nothing to it, really;) The first one is done, so the rest should be fairly simple...at least that's my thought process!

2. I love this weather. Seriously. I mean, no snow for driving in...who doesn't love that?! Last year by this time, I'm sure that I was driving in ice and snow to get home on the weekends, but this year that hasn't happened yet, and I am SO thankful! Driving in gross conditions is one of the things I dislike most, so this is splendid! I was at my grandma's today, and she said that a year ago yesterday in her diary she wrote that my aunt and uncle had to shovel her driveway! I love no snow yet:) If this is our global warming, bring it on!

3. Apparently it's 49 days till Christmas. I saw a sign today. Isn't that kind of exciting? That means that I have less than 49 days of school left!! Actually, our last day of school is on the 9th of December, so that's only a month. YAY! My last exam is on the 18th, and that's only 9 days later, so only about 39ish days left...so excited!

4. Thank you to those that answered my poll. Now I know how many of my readers are deprived of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. If you're not already jealous, I'll just have you know that my lovely mother made another batch yesterday...yum:)

No comments: