Thursday, April 30, 2009

Searching

I am looking for a few things for my apartment for next year. I have looked on Pembina Valley Online and know that I need to go look at MCC as well as garage sales. I am looking for a bookshelf to store my text books on, so it needs to be durable to weight and also, I do want it to look nice. I also am looking for a couch. I don't want to pay too much because I am a student. I still do want something decent that does not belong in the garbage. If I don't get called to work in a school tomorrow, I think I will attempt some garage sales. It doesn't cost anything to look, so I may as well! If anyone reading this is having a garage sale, let me know! I might want to come and take a look at some of your stuff!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Let's try again... (typo on the last comment!)

Wish we could help. I'm sure Andy would love to build you a shelf! A little tough to get it to you though...