Fun. I don't think that's exactly how I'd classify exams or anything, but I guess when I'm talking about how the time has flown by, I'm referring more to the school year as a whole. It seem like not that long ago that I was moving into Brandon, getting to know a new roommate, learning how to navigate around the university, and learn about what going to university really means. Now, I have 3 days left. 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!! I am very excited:) I had 2 exams yesterday and I have a 3rd one today. Tomorrow is a day off and then 1 exam Friday morning and 1 Saturday morning...then it's off to Winkler to go to my cousin's wedding! I am super excited.
Well, I probably should go study. It just had been a while since I posted anything. I was planning on posting sooner, but the Internet was being silly. I guess I can't complain too much since I'm not paying for it:)
Enjoy the rest of your week...I hope it's as happy as mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment