I'm done! I actually finished school a week ago today. I am so glad to be done. It feels wonderful. Yesterday we moved out of our apartment, so that is done too. Unfortunately no one has agreed to rent our apartment yet, but we're still hopeful that someone will before May 1.
Another note of happy news...I'm going to visit my sister and brother-in-law:) I am so excited! I am leaving in 18 days! Wow that sounds soon! I am going to visit them for about a week. They said it didn't matter how long I stayed - I sure hope that they still think that after I've been there for a few days!
Well, I better get going. I have to make sure that I get to grandma's on time to watch America's Test Kitchen with her! I love cooking shows :)
Have a good weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment