Well, I know it's been a really long time since I've posted something here and I'm really sorry. Things are getting very busy for me and I know that's a bad excuse, but it's the only one I've got.
It's the week before exams here for me, and I am looking forward to Christmas break more than ever!!! It's the final week of classes, and I am ready to be done! Although I am saying all of this, the semester has gone by really quickly. I am kind of amazed that I am already done half of my first year! Just three and a half more to go!!! I am enjoying my time here at BU, but I still don't want to be here for life.
Here's my schedule for next week. On Monday I write my Nutrition final exam. This is a course that I'm taking through Athabasca University, and it is not very easy. The next exam is on Friday - actually two exams are on Friday. I have Intro to Statistics in the morning and Biology in the afternoon. I actually enjoy Stats for the most part, so that shouldn't be too bad. Some of you know how I feel about Biology, so you know that Bio will most likely be my most dreaded exam. I have my Human Growth & Development exam on Saturday and then I don't have an exam until my Human Anatomy & Physiology mid-term exam on Tuesday the 16th. That one is a mid-term exam because that course goes all year long.
After that, it is home time for me, and spending time with family! I am super excited that my brother-in-law and sister are coming out for Christmas!!! I've been counting down for quite a while!!!!
Well, that is about all that's going on in my life right now. Hope that keeps all you happy for now. Over Christmas I will try to post more. Since I won't have homework, it should be possible!
For those of you who are also in exam season, I hope they go well for you. We just need to push through this last little bit until the end. We're almost there!!!
2 comments:
It keeps me happy.
Hope your remaining exams (and your math test today) go well.
Love you,
Heather
You can do it! So glad that you'll be done before we get there. I might not be able to leave you alone long enough for you to get any studying done.
(Sorry about the deleted comment. My head is still a bit fuzzy, and there were too many typos!)
Post a Comment