I am counting down the days until Christmas.
Actually no.
I am counting down the days until December 17th. There are two reasons for this:
1. I finish my last exam on December 16th in the evening, so that means that on December 17th, I'm officially on Christmas holidays until we go back to school on January 6th.
2. Andy & Cheryl (brother-in-law and sister) are coming out for Christmas on December 17th.
That is why I am counting down days. I'm kind of at the place where I'm really tired of studying (who isn't???) and I'm surprisingly extremely calm in terms of all my exams coming up. I really haven't started to stress about them, and why start? It's not going to help me, that's for sure.
Anyways, I should go study. I just realized that I hadn't updated my blog for a while, and thought I would do that.
Hope you enjoyed that:)
Have a happy day!
1 comment:
So...you never actually said how many days there are until 12/17. You can't have a countdown without actually counting down.
Post a Comment