Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tomorrow's Only a Day Away!

Well, a lot has changed since the last time I posted a blog on here!
1. It is definitely not 7 more sleeps until the 17th of December...it is 1!!!! I am extremely excited for that.
2. I have written 4 exams and am writing my 5th and final exam tonight at 7:00. I am very excited to get that over with and go home and spend 3 weeks not really thinking about school at all :)
3. It is absolutely freezing cold outside, and it was NOT this cold last time I posted a blog! I actually had to plug in my car this morning and will get my friend to come give me a boost later on this afternoon. That is probably my only sad news!!!!
Now, I must get back to studying - I'd really like to do well on my LAST EXAM OF THIS TERM!!!!!!!!
Hope you all are having a great day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Way to go on finishing all your exams! Have fun at home. :)