Well, I'm about 2 weeks into my Christmas holidays, and I am absolutely loving them!!! It is nice to relax and just forget about school...at least for a bit. In a little over a week it will be time to head back and get back into a schedule. As much as I love holidays and the feeling of not having to do anything, I am a person who likes a schedule, so I am excited to get back to my schedule and then not every day will feel like a Saturday!!!
I don't have much news to update. Really none at all. Hopefully everyone is having a great Christmas break as well. I am having a lovely time with my sister and brother-in-law. It's too bad that they have to go home tomorrow already! It seems like such a short time that they've been here. I am grateful for the time we've had together, though.
Anyways, enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!
1 comment:
That's great that you also have a blog ;-)
Have a great week, Lori =)
Post a Comment