-My university went on strike. For 50 days. Long story short, all worked out and I still will graduate on time this year. Yay!
-My sister, brother in law, and niece left today after being here for 15 days. It was an absolutely wonderful 2 weeks, and I had so much fun with my niece :)
-I start my senior practicum this coming Wednesday. It'll be an interesting experience that I am looking forward to. It will be neat to become more independent and learn how to practice as an independent nurse. I have 450 clinical hours (3 months) of this clinical experience, and then I am finished! My last day is March 30, and then I can apply for grad nurse status. Once that paperwork goes through, I can work as a grad nurse.
I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas, and I wish you all a Happy New Year!
2 comments:
so exciting to almost be done school! Are you doing your practicum at BTHC?
Gina, I am excited to be almost done school! It'll be something different, that's for sure! My practicum will be at BTHC; it's a great facility, and I know it'll be a great experience :)
Post a Comment