Monday, September 12, 2011

Back into the Swing of Things

It has been a long time since I have posted. I know that. I have had no motivation to write a blog post for a long time. I still have not motivation to write this. However, I am anyways, hoping that someone out there will enjoy reading this :)

I had a lovely summer. At the end of May and beginning on June, I went to Pennsylvania to visit my sister Cheryl, brother-in-law Andy, and niece Elyse. I had so much fun and the 12 days that I was there went by very quickly for me. I wanted to stay longer, but so it goes.

The next exciting thing of the summer happened in July - when Cheryl and Elyse came to Manitoba to visit :) Those 10 days also went by in a flash. Before I knew it, they were heading home, and I am almost counting the days until they come again; hopefully sooner rather than later!

August started out with the long weekend and our annual family trip to Clear Lake. The weather was exceptionally wonderful, and we enjoyed a few days of relaxation. It was absolutely wonderful :)

I have also attended my fair share of weddings this summer. Since May I have been to 6, and I have 2 more coming up in October. After that I think I may be finished with weddings this year - that is unless someone surprises me with an engagement!

Now it is September (crazy!!) and I am back at school, trying to get back into this routine. Right now we have not started too many things, so it's not an insane schedule yet, but I know that soon it will pick up and the few months before Christmas will fly by.

I will leave you with a picture - hope you enjoy :)



1 comment:

Heather said...

I thoroughly enjoy this picture :)