I am not a good liar. It's true. I'm bad at bluffing, I have a terrible poker face, etc. The list could go on. Why should I lie about this, then? Don't know what I'm getting at? Keep reading :)
Now, you may be thinking, "There's no proof that you're an aunt! How can you claim to be the World's Greatest Aunt if you have no proof?!"
I assure you, I have proof :) I am more than happy to share it with you. Presenting my beautiful niece, Elyse.
Pretty sure that this is where I'm telling her how much I love her :)
She makes me smile :)
I made sure that she spent quality time with me every single day. I loved snuggle time! I loved spoiling her by holding her tons and tons! I can't wait to see her again...
And she can't wait to see the World's Greatest Aunt again either :)
5 comments:
Lor,
I love, absolutely love this posting! Soo cute and I believe you. I'm sure your a pretty great aunt!!
Dor
Did Heather have anything to say about this? :)
Hi Lori. If you want to keep reading my blog, I'll need your email. You can comment again on my post and share it; I won't publish that comment. Thanks!
Love it!
ADORABLE!!! And she's pretty cute too! Lol. Just kidding! What a gorgeous little girl! You're so lucky! And YOU WOULD have an "aunt" mug when you were 10!
Post a Comment