Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Countdown Time!

If you follow my blog at all, you know that I love countdowns. I find them quite exciting :) It is again time for a countdown. Yay :) The countdown is to the end of the school year. My last exam is on April 14. Yes, that's right. April 14. That means that there are 19 days until I am done classes for this year. Done. Done third year. That means getting ready to start my last year...yikes! How about a bit of summer first ;)

After I am done classes, I get a week off, and then I do have a 3 week practicum at Boundary Trails Health Centre. I am excited for this for a few reasons:

1. I get to live at home :)
2. It's just practicum; no sitting in classes or writing tests
3. It's only 3 weeks long :)

That's what's happening in my life for the next few weeks.

On another note, I absolutely LOVE the spring weather that we're having. It is absolutely lovely, and it makes me smile almost every day :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Warm weather is lovely, isn't it? :)
Happy Countdown-ing! Maybe you should put a ticker up on your blog, haha.