I really am trying to post more often. And I know it has been about 2 1/2 weeks since the last post, but that one took so much time, that I should be allowed to have a blog break:) Just kidding. Getting back into the swing of school has been kind of a challenge. I really thought that it would be a whole lot easier. It's not that I am not enjoying school (although, honestly, there are times when I don't enjoy it...) but I just really did not want to be here. I would have loved to have Christmas break for approximately 3 more months. Something like that, at least. I am now in my third week of school after the break, and it's getting better. It's not getting easier, but better. This term I have clinical 2 days of the week instead of one, so it kind of makes the week a little shorter. I am enjoying my clinical placement (surgical floor) and am learning much about how that floor operates, as well as new skills.
As much as I would love to elaborate on all that is happening in my life, I need to go eat, and then do some homework. Hope you're all having a happy Monday!
1 comment:
Post a Comment