I know I should have posted sooner. I know that I said that I was trying to post more often. It really felt like I just posted last week...honest! But, alas, I did not. Well, today, I wanted to post ALL day, but I made myself not because I had a paper to write. Thankfully, that is done. At least for now. I got all the writing done, but because I just sat and wrote it today, it will probably need some serious editing. That's why we have tomorrow:)
This week is my reading week...aka spring break...and I am so super pumped. I don't think that I'm going to want to go back to school in any way after the break. And after this, I have 6 weeks, a little break, 6 more weeks, then SUMMER!!!!! And I'm so, so excited for summer. I've been waiting for it since it ended last August ;)
During my break I plan to bake yummy things, including a granola bar recipe that my lovely sister Heather came up with. I also plan to relax. A lot. And, of course, sneak some olympics in too...
For now, though, I should go to bed...sorry for the short post. I've got no more thoughts for today...they all went into my paper :)
No comments:
Post a Comment