At being consistent with blog postings! I'm sorry! One of my friends said to me, "Lori, I look at your blog sometimes, but you barely ever post something new!" So now I am taking some time to post!
This weekend has been wonderful so far! One of my friends from university came to my house for the weekend, and it has been fun hanging out and just spending time together and not worrying much about school! We've had a bunch of fun, and today she'll help us set up our tree, and get her first taste of The Amazing Race - something that she has no say about!
School is almost done for this term, thankfully! My last exam is on the 18th of December (I may have mentioned that before...) and that cannot come too soon! I'm to the point where I'm just really ready for a break, and really tired of school! Bad place to be at, let me tell you! My motivation has pretty much left, and I just want to have a break! It feels like even though this term has just sped by, it can't go any slower. That's a hard feeling to describe, but I think most of you might be able to imagine (or remember!) what that feels like.
We don't really have snow yet. Now, most people would say this with a frown, or a disappointed tone in their voice, but I am SO thankful! Driving back and forth from Brandon has been lovely so far! I love not having to worry about weather and roads - it's just huge load off of my mind. I know that eventually the snow will come, but for now I am just loving this 'clear road' weather.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, as well as this next week, and the rest of the weeks before I blog again:)
Thanks for still coming back and reading!
1 comment:
We can enjoy the lack of snow together - you in Manitoba, me in China. :)
Post a Comment