Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School!

I have had my first two days back at school, and I am excited:) Today we received our clinical groups and also were told which wards we'll be going to...starting on TUESDAY! I am going to be on A2 which is part of the Assiniboine Centre, attached to the hospital. It is an orthopedic surgery rehab as well as medical rehab unit. I think that this will be a great place to start, and I'm so happy.
So far we haven't had any classes that are going to require papers, so that is also a reason for excitement! We have been introduced to our lab, and it looks like fun too! I do know, though, that although all of this looks like so much fun, it will be a lot of work. Our instructors have told us it will be a lot of work, and a LOT of reading, but in the end it will be worth it.
Our apartment is absolutely lovely! What an improvement from last year! Oh my goodness. This year we are living in an apartment block that is about 5 years old. The appliances are wonderful, we have a great living room, a nice bathroom, and no mice:) The best part? It's cheaper than last year. Yup, it really is! What a blessing!!!
Sorry I don't have any pictures this time - maybe next time.
Have a good one!

No comments: