Wow. Okay, it's been about a month since I posted anything. I know that is a really long time, and I've been thinking about posting for a while already, but I never know what to blog about! Let's see if I can find some key things to point out about how my summer is going so far.
-Oh this one is easy:) It's definitely the happiest thing that will happen this summer. I received my acceptance letter into the Faculty of Nursing at Brandon University!!! This means that I only have three more years of school and that I will be graduating in 2012! Crazy:) This Saturday I am going shopping with some friends and we are going to get our scrubs, stethoscopes, shoes, and stuff like that. Yay! I am really looking forward to it!
-I have been working at the pool a lot! I am enjoying myself, and right now I am teaching adult lessons, which I particularly enjoy.
-I have ordered TONS of free samples from online sites. I love it! There are so many offers for samples of multitudes of products! In just a few weeks I will have so many samples of so many different products. Not only is it great that you get stuff for free, it gives you an idea if you like a product so that you can keep your eye out for that product.
-On that same note, even if you really like a product, I am learning not to buy it unless I can get it for a really good price. In my last blog post, I talked about some of the deals that I got when I went shopping. I am planning to shop by coupons from now on. This doesn't mean I won't be buying things that I need, but I will try to be more concious of my purchases and save as much money as I can. I am a student, and I would love to stay debt free throughout my school years. Even if you aren't a student, couponing is a great way to save pennies so you can use them elsewhere! If anyone is interested in knowing some of the sites where I get coupons, freebies, and other info to help me save money, leave me a comment, and I will let you know what I use!
-This, apparently, is the summer for weddings! I am attending what seems like a lot of weddings this summer, and I am very excited! The next one I go to is next weekend, and it is in BC! My cousin is getting married there, and I am happy to be able to travel to BC to be there for her special day! After that, August will be the busy month with four weddings.
Well, that's about all for now. I will try not to wait another month before I post again! Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting into the Faculty of Nursing Lori!! I would like to know the site where you find all your freebies and coupons! :)
Send me coupon sites!!! And congrats on the faculty of nursing! Should've phoned me and I would have screamed with you! Lol. Love ya!
Post a Comment