Well, I can't say that I did as well as Cheryl on my shopping trip, but I think I still did well! I went to Shoppers Drug Mart today, and although I don't think they always have great sales, I scored well today! Coupons + Great Sales = Happy Savings in My Wallet! Here's what I got.
-Herbal Essences hair product on sale for $1.88, but used $1.00 off coupon, so $0.88.
-Arm & Hammer Toothpaste on sale for $1.79, but used $1.00 off coupon, so $0.79.
-Satin Care Shave Gel on sale for $2.99, but used $2.00 off coupon, so $0.99.
-Electrasol PowerTab Dishwasher Detergent on sale for $3.49, but used $3.50 off coupon, so made $0.01!
I gave the detergent to mom, but kept the other stuff for myself. Also, Lays chips were on sale, and although I didn't have a coupon for that, it was still a good price - $1.88 for a bag of chips. There was a limit of 4 and then they were $1.99 a bag. I bought 3 bags for mom - she's going to pay me back, though:) and then I also bought her 2L of chocolate milk for $3.00.
Although it often seems that our neighbours south get the better deals, there are great deals to be found here too! Thanks to a website I look at, I snatched these up! Boy was it fun!
1 comment:
Way to go! I'm proud of you. :)
Post a Comment