Saturday, March 21, 2009
SURPRISE!!!
So, I have been excited for this particular weekend for quite a while now. Today is my very good friend Michelle's birthday. Her boyfriend arranged for me to surprise her by going to her house and being there when she arrived home. And boy did I surprise her:) She was speechless! It was so much fun. And still is fun! I decided to tread down the cake decorating road again, so I made her two M&M cakes since she is in love with M&Ms. I haven't put those picture on my computer yet, but I hope to soon, and then will put them up for all to see. I was pretty happy with them, especially considering that one of the cakes fell into five pieces. That did not make me very happy. But now it's all okay because icing covered it all up and it was scrumptious! Anyway, that is the excitement for this weekend. I hope to put pictures up very soon, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BEST FRIEND!!! You are awesome! Thanks a ton! I had the bestest (yes, that's a word now)birthday ever! So good to see you! And the cakes were scrumptious! Mmmm! Lol. M&M! Mwah!
Post a Comment