1)Tomorrow I'm going to WBC's dinner theatre called The Pirates of Friedenschanz. With a name like that, how can it not be hillarious? I am so excited. Should be a good time. I am going with two of my friends, Monika and Christine. We'll have a blast I'm sure, and probably bust a gut laughing too!
2)On Saturday I'm going to MCI's musical production of Anne & Gilbert: The Continuing Story. I think that's what it's called at least. I am going with Monika, Christine, Monika's sister and someone else. I don't know who yet. That's okay, we'll find a fifth person:) We're going to MCI for dinner before the show, so it should be really good. I'm pretty excited for that too.
3)As crazy and silly as this might sound to some people, Sunday night The Amazing Race is on TV. I watch it with 2 of my cousins and we have such a blast watching it together. It's not the same without them. I love Sunday nights for that reason:)
Okay, enough distracting myself. Now I need to go finish that paper! Oh. It's been a really, REALLY long time since I've posted with pictures. So, I will leave you with a few pictures that I got from my brother-in-law. They made me laugh. I hope they make you at least crack a smile, if not full out laugh:)

No comments:
Post a Comment