Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year :)

2011.

Wow.

I haven't posted for a very long time - sorry. I was meaning to post sooner, but like many other times, it just did not happen.

I have been on Christmas break for the past 2 1/2 weeks. It has gone by sooooo fast!!! I wish that it would continue on for another few weeks, but so it goes :) I have had a lovely time with friends and family and have thoroughly enjoyed my time off. I also was able to pick up some shifts at work, so my bank account is now thanking me ;)

I realize that 2011 just started, but the number (2011) makes me a little excited. I graduate in 2012. That means next year!!! That is so soon, and very exciting for me :) I know I still have a year and a half yet, but thinking about how fast 2010 went, that time will be upon me before I know it!

Unfortunately for all of you, I have no pictures to post today. Maybe soon, though.

In the meantime, Happy New Year! All the best in 2011!

No comments: