So far school is going okay - although as I have already indicated, I am excited for this term to be over. The courses are alright (well, most of them, at least...) but I just want to get on with next term. Then I can start looking forward to summer holidays :) I am really enjoying my clinical experience so far this term. We are doing 2 very different experiences: Maternal-Child nursing as well as Palliative and Long-Term Care nursing. I have had my palliative experience and part of my mat-child experience, and I am really enjoying it! It's interesting to see these parts of nursing as well as the normal med-surg stuff. I like being able to see the different areas that I can potentially go into when I graduate...in a year and a half :)
Well, I should probably do something school related...seems like that's the right thing to do ;)
Enjoy the rest of your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment