Friday, June 25, 2010

Stumped...

As to what to share with the blogger world. Yes, I know, it has been a VERY long time since I have last posted. I have not known what to post about, and so I have been putting it off.
Just to update everyone, school is out for the summer :) Yay! I really enjoyed my practicum that I did at BTHC, but I am also very glad to be working and getting a paycheck ;) This summer I will have 2 part time jobs - I am working at the pool as a lifeguard/swim instructor for my fifth summer, and I am also working at Salem Home as a health care attendant. I am enjoying both of my jobs, and I can tell already that I am going to be a busy person these next two months!
I was involved in one wedding this summer, and it was absolutely beautiful! The bride was gorgeous, and we had a wonderful day with rain only during the reception! The wedding party was super fun, and I had an awesome time :)
I know I've asked this before, but I am very curious as to who actually reads my blog. Would you please leave a comment if you do? Just to let everyone know, anyone can comment on my blog. I have the settings set so that even if you do not have a blogger or google account, you can comment by clicking on "anonymous". So, now you have no excuses not to leave me a little comment :)
I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm here. :)

Cheryl said...

I'm here too. :)

Gina said...

Me too :)

Anonymous said...

as am I (Stacy)

Heather said...

I read your blog :)