Well, it has been a little while since I last posted. I feel like I don't have much to post about, but we'll see what I come up with. Just a warning - it'll probably be very random.
The pool is open again. It actually opened last Friday. I haven't worked tons yet, but that'll come. Starting on Monday, I'll be teaching lessons from 4-6. It might be a tad chilly. Good thing I have a wetsuit:) I am not working this weekend which is kind of nice. I must say that being a headguard does have it's perks. One of them happens to be the I get every other weekend off.
I'd love to go to Pennsylvania and visit again. Really I would. I had such a good time and I want to go again for a longer time! I don't think that will actually happen in the near, near future, but it's definitely in my future plans.
Tomorrow is the first day of June and I think that is crazy. It feels like May went by SO fast, and now we're already about to enter June! Hopefully June will be many degrees warmer and much less windy than May:)
No comments:
Post a Comment