Monday, February 23, 2009

The Final Stretch

Well, I have had my first day back of the last part of my first year of school! Did that make any sense? Anyways, it was very hard to be motivated during reading week. I knew the whole week that I had exams coming up. That, for some reason, was not enough to keep me doing work the entire week. I barely did any homework at all. I needed a break though. I was especially spoiled after the fact that the first term we got 3 weeks off school! This term now feels like it's taking forever! Alas, it's not, and there's only 8 weeks left until I'm completely done my school year. 8 weeks! That's pretty close. I've just got to keep pushing through and making it a good time.
Sorry for the short post. I thought I should at least post something, but I don't have all that much to say. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Yes, your first sentence did make sence =) even I understood it right away =) Hehe.
God's blessing for the last part of your first year!

Michelle said...

It is totally freaky when I question why you're asking if your first sentence makes sense...because it totally did. :)