Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happiness is...

So far, I like this semester. It's not that I didn't like last semester, but I think I like this one better. Don't get me wrong, I really, really enjoyed those 3 weeks we had off because of the strike, but I think that classes this term are easier. Maybe they're not easier. Maybe I'm just getting accustomed to university life, and am accepting the work load that comes with it. No. I think it's just easier:)
Yesterday, my room mate and I went to look at the place we want to live in next year. It is quite nice and I'm excited! It's a lot less money than the place we're in now, and it's only about 2 years old...as opposed to the ancient place we're living in now. Okay, not ancient. It just needs some attention. Renovations wouldn't hurt this place a bit. It's okay though. We've made it our little home for this year. Anyways. We're going to be living in apartments that are for low income people...that would explain why there's a ton of university students living in them! There are 3 floors and we're going to be living on the 3rd floor in a corner apartment. There are lots of windows and a kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom with a door that stays shut:) It comes with a fridge and an oven, both which were purchased new when the apartments were built. The fridge looks ginormous compared to the one we have right now. It's a normal size fridge, but the one we have this year is one of the little smaller ones.
That's pretty much my exciting news.
Oh wait, one more thing...
2 DAYS TILL THE WEEKEND!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You should read my Charlie Brown book "Happiness Is A Sad Song" - remember that one? :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds so exciting! Yay for bathroom doors that stay shut! Lol.

Gina said...

Hey Lori... I got your comment today on my blog. Sorry I don't ever check that one anymore, anyways, I sent you an invite today.