Well, I'm back at school. I think that it will be an okay semester. But I'm not going to lie, I'm really looking forward to April. Already. I just can't wait until summer arrives! I'm so excited for it. As much as I do enjoy school, it still is school and I do prefer summertime when it's so nice outside, dressing in layers is not necessary, and then I can get a tan!!! Oh well, that'll come soon enough. For now, I'll try to enjoy school and get the most out of it.
Oh, and just in case you're wondering, if a recipe says bake something in a 9x13 pan, listen to the recipe. Don't try to bake it in a 9x9 pan for a longer amount of time. The middle will not be done, and the edges will be burnt. Unfortunately I learned this lesson tonight :(
4 comments:
what else are you looking forward to in April?!? :) kidding...
Sorry...yikes! Haha. Maybe something called...
YOUR WEDDING???!
:)
Hey Lori.
Figured I'd leave a comment this time. Here's hoping you'll have a good last couple of months of school. All the best!
Lol. lol. lol. Your baking story made me laugh! I could hear the sadness in your voice! Lol. Good learning experience.
Post a Comment