Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life's Gonna Get Crazy!!!

Well, as some of you may know, my professors at Brandon University have been on strike since September 29. I heard today that the faculty association (BUFA) has now come to a tentative agreement with the University. Tomorrow the professors are going back to work, and on Friday students go back to class!
Although this is a welcome resolution, I am now trying to myself ready for class again. You would think that since I had almost three weeks off of school, I would be caught up and maybe even ahead in my studies. Actually, I am behind. I know that's bad and this really shouldn't have happened, but it did. Now, I am frantically trying to get caught up so that when Friday comes I am ready to go. I think that it will be almost impossible for me to completely catch up, but I will attempt it.
I think that I am up to the challenge of getting a lot of work done in a day, but I also know that I am a very, very good procrastinator! It's just a very good thing that there's not a season of House here with me this week!!!!
Well, I guess I should probably either get back to studying or go to bed soon. Sorry that there's no pictures. I will try to post some next time - maybe of my apartment.
Stay tuned for an update hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

you? a procrastinator? Never! :)